On 13th of October 2023, we witnessed MARUTI made new 52 week high. So, let’s dig deep and find out what’s so special about the stock. As we know the principal activities of the company are manufacturing, purchase and sale of motor vehicles, components, and spare parts. In this post, we’re going to highlight some key points and try to understand the financials of the company.
But before that, we would request you to read the disclaimer below:
THIS IS NOT A STOCK RECOMMENDATION. WE ARE NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO TRADE OR INVENT IN THE STOCK. THIS POST IS JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH OR CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHAGE DECISION.
ON THIS PAGE
- Maruti Suzuki has 42% market share of major car manufactures.
- Domestic sales volume is 94% while exports is 6%.
- The company has excellent financial risk profile and has a very strong cash generating ability.
Here is a the chart structure of the stock. As you can see the stock new high of 10747.95 and closed at 10727.55 with a good volume of 625.954K.
If Fibonacci levels to be believed, here are the next potential targets of the stock.
- Target 1 – 11083.85
- Target 2 – 11695.75
- Target 3 – 12307.70
Pros and Cons
- + The company is almost debt free.
- + The company has been maintaining a good dividend payout of 36.9%.
- + Price to Earning Ratio is 33.41 which is lower than its sector.
- + The stock is overprices but its not in the overbought zone yet.
- + Pledge of share is low.
- – The stock is trading 5.24 times of its book value.
- – Mutual fund holding decreased by 0% in the last quarter to 11.25.
Here is the results of previous 3 quarters. All figures is in crores.
|Description||DEC 2022||MAR 2022||JUN 2023|
Profit and Loss
Here is the profit and loss report of last 3 years financial years. All figures is in crores.
|Description||MAR 2021||MAR 2022||MAR 2023|
- The next board meeting for Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is on 17 October 2023 for the purpose of Preferential issue of shares
What’s your view? Let us know your thoughts, opinion or insights about the stock in the comment section below.